Dining Out Guide
Dining Out In The Hills is designed to make it easy for potential customers to explore and savour the wealth of dining options in the Headwaters region.
Here’s what your print and online package includes:
- Your print ad will appear on the specially designed Dining Out pages in the magazine and will be delivered direct to the door of more than 40,000 local households – more than twice as many as any other local magazine
- With your ad in four issues of In The Hills, you receive a free, year-round, extended listing on the online Dining Out guide at inthehills.ca/diningout
- The online guide includes a detailed map to pinpoint your location, and it is promoted prominently on the home page of inthehills.ca – viewed by more than 1,500 visitors a week.
- The Dining Out section of our web site has 16,000 visits per year
- Restaurants can submit recipes and we’ll link them to their profile listing and share on our social media channels
- Any articles or stories about the chefs/restaurants will also be linked to the extended profile listing as show in theses examples:
Forage Restaurant: Cooking with Mathew
Terra Nova Public House: Cooking with Patrick
Millcroft Inn & Spa: Cooking with James
Mono Cliffs Inn’s: Cooking with Jeffrey Vandenhoek: Braised Lamb Shanks
For information about the many ways In The Hills can help increase your advertising impact, please contact one our representatives:
In The Hills – Caledon, Bolton, Erin
and areas south of Hwy 9