Creemore Farmers’ Market Bread Contest
January 21, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bring your loaf of bread (yeast bread) to the market by 9am for judging by the community.
Eligibility & registration
• Bread must be yeast-based bread.
• Each competitor must be registered at the door by 9:15am – 15 minutes prior to Bread Competition start.
• Each competitor will be assigned a number.
• Open to professional and home bakers.
• Must provide a list of ingredients.
• Each competitor can submit as many types of bread as he/she/they like.
• 4 different categories will be set up:
A – White bread
B – Other breads – rye, dark, sourdough, etc.
C – Gluten-free bread
D – Pastry such as croissants, bagels, donuts, etc., but, must be yeast based.
• Minimum of two loaves of bread of each type must be submitted for tasting or minimum of 10 pastry pieces for tasting.
• Every competitor can register for one or all categories.
• Any tasting is free of charge.