Hearing Care Counselling – Ages 55+
September 13, 2022 @ 2:00 pmFree
Join us for a virtual presentation by Canadian Hearing Services (CHS). This program is geared to older adults who are struggling with hearing loss and interested in learning about free hearing loss services for seniors available across Peel, Halton and Dufferin regions.
The virtual presentation will cover:
– How to identify Hearing Loss
– Communication Barriers and Strategies
– Hearing Tests – How to prepare; What happens in that booth?
– Hearing Aids – How do they work, cost, batteries, cleaning, etc.
– Funding – Is there financial help?
– Non-Hearing Aid Options – AKA communication devices, i.e. amplified telephones, VCO telephones, alarm clocks w/ bed shakers/vibration, TV listeners, FM systems etc.
This event will take place on Zoom and will not be recorded for future viewing.
This program is provided for information only. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Caledon Public Library.