Looking Ahead to Retirement
April 27 @ 6:00 pm
The golden years can be filled with tremendous joy – travelling, grandchildren and enjoying your retirement! However, looking ahead to retirement comes with its own challenges for obvious reasons – income is fixed and the cost of living continues to increase year after year. It’s important to make every dollar count and avoid using credit to make ends meet.
Learn how to:
• figure out how much you need to retire
• take stock of your unique financial situation (your income, assets, liabilities, debts and monthly expenses)
• identify ways to increase your income
• identify ways to decrease your expenses
• look at your options for talking to a professional.
This program will not be recorded for future viewing.
This program is provided for information only. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Caledon Public Library.
Presented by the Credit Counselling Society
Free, register, virtual event.