Location: Mill Creek Trail off Hunter Rd, Site access beside 91 Hunter Rd
Join us as we plant native trees and shrubs along Mill Creek Trail. Trees help fight climate change by storing carbon dioxide and providing natural cooling on hot summer days. They also create habitat for local wildlife and add beauty to your community.
What to wear:
• For your own safety please dress for the weather. Wear long pants, socks and closed-toed shoes.
What to bring:
•your own reusable water bottle (we have water to refill from)
• sunscreen and bug spray
• a hat.
• Stay home if you are feeling sick.
• Registration is recommended. Register for this event by Thurs, Apr 20.
• Washroom amenities may/may not be available.
• Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver.
• Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver.
This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather. To stay current on event changes or cancellations, follow us on social media.
Free, register here: https://cvc.ca/event/orangeville-earth-day-tree-planting/