- Advertise In The Hills
- About In The Hills
- Advertising Tips
- 10 Reasons to Advertise
- Advertise Online
- Dining in the Hills
- Deadlines, Terms and Specs
- Who Reads What in Headwaters?
- Hear What Our Advertisers Have to Say
- Canadians Love Magazines
From our site to yours, in one quick click!
In The Hills offers an exciting opportunity for advertisers to reach the growing demographic of local online readers – through a source they value and trust.
InTheHills.ca offers an online home for our community of readers where they can…
- Stay up to date on what’s happening locally
- Enjoy web-exclusive content
- Comment and provide feedback on articles
- Connect with other readers in the community through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Delve more deeply into subjects featured in the magazine
- Explore favourite articles from past issues
- Find local businesses for goods and services
Best of all, each quarterly issue of In the Hills will actively direct readers to our online content with its interactive features and lively, fresh information that will keep them returning again and again.
Our online content reflects the same high editorial and production standards that have earned In The Hills its reputation as a trusted community resource for so many years.
A click on your ad takes readers directly to your website. Ads rotate equally. Payment is due on order.
600 pixels wide by 500 pixels high that will scale down to 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high on mobile devices.
Formats : .jpg .png
Please check with Roberta or Erin for web advertising rates.
In The Hills – Orangeville, Shelburne,
Creemore and areas north of Hwy 9
In The Hills – Caledon, Bolton, Erin
and areas south of Hwy 9