Help harvest fresh food for community members in need. Everything you harvest will be donated to people who can’t afford enough good food. Come to Everdale Farm, meet people and contribute to your community! You’ll be glad you did. Harvest Days are fun for all ages and abilities.
What to expect at a Community Harvest Day:
– Please bring weather-appropriate clothing, water bottle, and be prepared to follow any current public health guidelines for Covid.
– No gardening or farming experience required.
– We provide work gloves, hot drinks and light snacks.
– Harvest Days are at Everdale Farm or at Bela Farm just down the road. The location and other details will be emailed to you before your Harvest Day.
Our Community Partners
Everdale is proud to be partnering with the community organizations listed below to grow and distribute thousands of pounds of potatoes, carrots, squash, and other crops to thousands of community members across Guelph-Wellington-Dufferin.
– Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre
– East Wellington Community Services
– Orangeville Food Bank
– Shelldale Farm Park
– Second Harvest/Food Rescue
Thank you to our generous project sponsors!
– Emerald Foundation
– City of Guelph Community Grant
– Dufferin County Community Fund
If your group is interested in sponsoring a Community Harvest Day, contact [email protected]