Made in the Hills – Man’s Best Friend
Dogs aren’t fussy, they’ll be deliriously happy with anything – even socks and a sweater!
Dogs aren’t fussy, but you can be on their behalf. They’ll be deliriously happy with anything – even socks and a sweater, like the adorable offerings by Personal Touches 1, available at the Orangeville Winter Market. For healthy treats and real dog food they’ll gobble up, drop by Dogs We Love 2 in Orangeville. Or for a gift you might enjoy more than Spot, consider a pet portrait in watercolour by Joan Gray 3, in oils by S. J. Pringle 4, or by this magazine’s own illustrator Shelagh Armstrong 5 or photographer Pam Purves 6.
- Personal Touches Dog sweaters $15–$35, available only at markets including Orangeville Winter Market in the Town Hall on Broadway.
- Dogs We Love Tray of food $5.50, treats 25¢ each. 328 Broadway, Orangeville. 519-940-3598, dogswelove.com
- Joan Gray Pet portraits $300–$650. 519-927-3454, joangray.ca
- S.J. Pringle 16″ x 20″ oil portrait $1,000, studio in Dragonfly Arts. 519-941-5249, sjpringle.net
- Shelagh Armstrong Pet portraits $1200-$1500. 416-693-1778, www.shelagharmstrong.com
- Pam Purves Pet portraits $600-$1500. 905-838-1024, pampurvesphotography.com