Made in the Hills – When the Spirit Moves
For the dedicated foodie and oenophile on your list, get tickets for one of the themed dinners and wine tastings with The Wine Coaches at Gourmandissimo in Caledon East.
Celebrate the season with a gift of sparkling cider from Spirit Tree Estate Cidery 1 or their ice cider for cold nights by the fire. Package it along with a handcrafted cheese board from Kurtz Millworks 2 in Orangeville and a selection of goat’s cheese from Woolwich Dairy, plus a cheese knife with handmade lampwork beads created in the Beads on Broadway Studio 3 in Dragonfly Arts 3. For the dedicated foodie and oenophile on your list, get tickets for one of the themed dinners and wine tastings with The Wine Coaches 4 at Gourmandissimo 4 in Caledon East.
- Spirit Tree Estate Cidery 4-pack draft $14.55, 100 ml bottle $9.95. 1137 Boston Mills Rd, Caledon. 905-838-2530, spirittreecider.com
- Kurtz Millworks 21″ x 14″, $100–$250. 493 Broadway, Orangeville. 519-941-7875, kurtzmillworks.com
- Beads on Broadway Studio at Dragonfly Arts Cheese knife set $65, Beth Grant. 189 Broadway, Orangeville. 519-941-5249, dragonflyarts.ca
- Wine Coaches Average $75 per person, events in Gourmandissimo, Caledon East. 416-809-9463, thewinecoaches.ca
- Woolwich Dairy 425 Richardson Rd, Orangeville and various local retailers. 519-941-9206, woolwichdairy.com